Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Run Run Run Run Run Away

Last night I was laying in bed with Tylie and Grady. I had just told them I loved them when Tylie says," (with a big sigh) I was going to pack my hot pink suitcase and run away today!! I forgot I have to remember tomorrow. Me, the mom says well that stinks how could you have forgotten something like that? Let me know if you need a reminder tomorrow. I think my comment completely caught her off guard. Oh how I love my little Tylie of course I would never actually remind her to run away, but sometimes the drama and how dramatic she is just kind of gets old and you just learn not to react. There are somedays there is no drama well actually 9 out of 10 days but oh that one day is enough. GIRLS YOU GOTTA LOVE THEM.

1 comment:

Nunley Family said...

Oh Em, us girls are all drama at times. I love Tylie. I was so happy to see that you have actually posted since we set it up 3 years ago. Not that I have much to say, since I rarely post either. Hope all is well. I left you a HAPPY BDAY message. Hope you got it. Love ya - Lori