Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baptized when your 8

This post actually happened a couple weeks ago I am just now posting it. Tylie was crying the other day saying to me she wished she had no brothers or sisters or even better maybe she could move in with Gracia who has no brothers or sisters. So I said let me call and ask Wendy if that would be OK. Well bless Tate's little heart he was so concerned. He got so serious and so sincere and said Tylie if your going to move in with Gracia will you please please just wait 2 years. If you live with them you won't be able to get baptized. They don't go to our church. You have to get baptized when your 8 you just have to. I love kids and the way they really think about things and how concerned Tate was for his little sister that there may be a possibility she would not get baptized.

2 comments:

Dave and Briste said...

Wow sister you are on a roll today!! Love you Miss You!

Kristine Pratt said...

That is cute how concerned Tate was! I can't believe Tylie keeps saying she is going to leave! Is this what I have to look forward to???